Westside Orthodontics is excited to launch our new Smile Club! Earn points at your appointments and collect points to win some exciting new prizes. All active patients can participate (see Smile Club Guidelines & Policies for details on eligibility)!
After each appointment, you can earn up to 3 points for:
1) Having nothing broken (1 point)
2) Having good oral hygiene (1 point) &
3) Bringing your ortho kit or toothbrush to your appointment (1 point)
BONUS POINTS! Stay tuned for special bonus point offers throughout your treatment and earn even more points for prizes!
|Points Earned||Prizes Option #1 (choose one):||OR||Prizes Option #2 :|
|10||$5 Tim Horton’s Gift Card, Monkey Sport Bag, Tote Bag||Choose any three:
|20||$10 iTunes/ Google Play Gift Card, $10 Starbucks Gift Card, Umbrella||Choose any three:
|30||$15 Dollarama Gift Card, $15 Stong’s Gift Card||Other prizes to be announced!|
|40||$25 Chapters/ Indigo Gift Card, $25 Toys R Us Gift Card||Other prizes to be announced!|
|50||$30 Mall Gift Card, $30 Best Buy Gift Card||Other prizes to be announced!|
|60||$35 Cactus Club Gift Card, $35 Global Restaurant Group||Other prizes to be announced!|
|61+||$50 Amazon Gift Card or $50 Gift Card of your choice|
When redeeming between 20 and 60 points, you can mix and match your prizes to correspond with the points you have earned. Patients redeeming 61 points or more in one transaction are only eligible for one single prize of a $50 gift card.
SMILE CLUB GUIDELINES & POLICIES:
1) Only patients in active treatment at Westside Orthodontics are eligible to participate in the Smile Club and earn points for prizes up until the completion of their treatment as defined by the Westside Team. Patients in a follow-up/ retention program are not eligible.
2) Current patients will earn points based on their ability to meet the appointment criteria and any bonus point requirements as determined by the Westside Team.
3) Patients can collect points and redeem their points for prizes at certain levels. Once points have been redeemed, a patient’s total points value will be reduced by the amount redeemed and the patient can begin collecting points again with the next appointment.
4) Patients may collect points (and not redeem) as long as they wish during the course of their treatment period. However, patients who have collected 61 points or more by the end of their treatment will only be eligible to redeem their points for one single prize (no mixing of prizes) at the maximum 61+ points level ($50 value).
5) To redeem points, patients must notify the Westside Team so that it may be entered into the points database. When redeeming between 20 and 60 points, patients are entitled to one prize within the related points level or any combination of prizes (mixing of prizes) that add up to the total value of their points in one transaction. Patients redeeming 61 points or more (maximum/ top points level) in one transaction are only eligible for one single prize of a $50 gift card.
6) Patients must redeem any outstanding points by the end of their treatment as defined by Westside Orthodontics. Points redemption must follow the Smile Club Guidelines and Policies outlined.
7) Points are to be earned and redeemed by individual patients. Patients cannot share or pool their points with other patients in treatment.